Saturday, September 10, 2011

How

EVEN BEFORE I STARTED DOING DRUGS, I was bad with introductions. There used to be this girl I'd see on occasion, at a various function or gathering, and each time I shook her hand (because I shake hands) to say hello, she'd deliver me some self-exposing smile and say, "Eric, you have got to be the most awkward person I've ever met." The truth is, she only felt this way because I was the only person in the world who knew a secret she couldn't afford to let out. Well, there were two people: me, and my best friend who had sex with her.

Introductions aren't all that worthwhile because most don't end up meaning anything. Some people aren't skilled at meeting new people in a fluid fashion, because they don't know what to say. This isn't my issue. I have everything to say, I just don't always choose the right things. That's why this paragraph is rolling as a brick of contemplation in the midst of an otherwise decent handshake with this blog.

My name is Eric and I'm 21 years old. I live in Southern California and work full time at an auto company. I know next to nothing about cars, and mainly enjoy writing and making money. 

When I was 18 I graduated in decent placement in my class and went to Virginia Tech to study Communication and become a writer one day. After I came home to California for the summer, I didn't go back, mainly because of depression and partly because my priorities shifted. I didn't go to school in the Fall/'09-Spring '10 year. Last year I went back to school. And this year I'm back out because I'd rather be making money right now.

I also enjoy rapping in my spare time and reading books. I'm a dire sports fan.

Today: Virginia Tech 17
            East Carolina  10

This is my friend Trey rapping. I'm his wing man in the video. 









I'll have many more posts in the future to help round myself out. I also look forward to reading what other writer's have to say.










ER

No comments:

Post a Comment